The Prison Dungeon is the second dungeon you should tackle.
- 1. Start by working your way to the east and west edges of this room. When enemies on both sides are defeated, the door in the middle will open, and you can claim the attack powerup.
- 2. In this long dark room, there is a life powerup hidden in a pot at the top
- 3. Work your way to the pit serpent, and defeat him by hiding on the edge, and hitting him after he comes out. You'll receive a blue key as a reward.
- 4. Defeat the red slime and all the slimes that spawn from him, and you'll find the lantern!
- 5: To open this door, you'll need a red key. If you don't have an extra, you can get one from the Rock Cave in the overworld.
- 6: Walk through this wall
- 7: There is another blue key hidden in these pots
- 8: To defeat the big ghost, hide in the lower-right hand side, dodge the fireballs, and attack when he is near you. Alternatively, if you've already purchased the dynamite, you can destroy the statues with the dynamite, making this a pretty easy fight. Grab the yellow key once you've defeated him.
- 9: Grab the armor powerup, and exit through the fake wall back to the starting room.