Anguna is a homebrew game for Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS, featuring art by Chris Hildenbrand. It was released in 2008.
- 5 dungeons and a large overworld to explore
- Multiple weapons and items including: a sword, bow & arrows, bear traps, dynamite, lantern, magic boots, and more
- Many hidden rooms, secrets, and powerups
- Lots of interesting enemies and boss monsters
There are a few different versions of Anguna available
- GBA: The original Anguna, finished in early 2008
- DS: Thanks to hardware donations from Tim Dudek and Electrobee, this was finished in December 2008
- Atari 2600: This is available now. See Anguna 2600.
- Nintendo NES This is available now. See Anguna: Scourge of the Goblin King.
If anyone is interested in porting Anguna themselves to another system, I'd be more than happy to provide help, code, graphics and level resources, etc. Just contact me.
Source to the DS version is available on